About The Ellis Campbell Group
The Ellis Campbell Group has been in Family ownership since 1877
The Ellis Campbell Group is owned and managed by the fifth generation and is supported by three valuable non-Executive Directors.
The Ellis Campbell Group was founded in Lancashire in 1877 from a combination of Ellis & Sons Estate Agency and Craven Brothers machine tool manufacturers. The Group is now a fifth generation private investment office and an active investor in private rented, commercial and joint venture property across the UK.
The Group started by developing back to back houses alongside the Craven Brothers factory in Lancashire. Until the mid-1970s the portfolio consisted entirely of houses built by the Group and let out on weekly tenancies; since 1977 the Group has been investing in value-driven commercial property whilst continuing to invest in residential property, primarily in regulated tenancies.
The Group co-founded and has invested in a number of funds operated by C2 Capital including two underwriting funds and a Morgan Stanley backed multi-let industrial fund.
Michael Campbell founded the Ellis Campbell Charitable Foundation in 1989, which the family and the Group actively support.
The Group Board consists of Michael Campbell (Chairman), Linda Campbell (family NED and Company Secretary), Alexandra Andrew (family NED), Jamie Campbell (family NED), Laura Montgomery (Executive MD), Roger Carey (non-family NED), John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (non-family NED) and Tim Barlow (non-family NED).